The 2021 Tipmont Annual Meeting kicks off at 8 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 18 at the newly remodeled Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds. You can find more details in your September issue of Indiana Connection, but here are some quick items to note.
Two ways to vote
Elect Tipmont board members in applicable districts by voting inside during the event or outside from your car.
Director elections for Districts 2, 4, 5 and 7
Candidate submissions are closed. Look for candidate biographies in September’s Indiana Connection.
Bring questions about
- In-home fiber broadband availability/construction
- Electric service operations
- Energy-efficiency tactics/tips
- Rounding up your bill to support local organizations
- Tree programs/vegetation tips
- Business internet solutions
Enjoy lunch on us
Attendees get a free to-go lunch from The Outpost.
Fun for the kids
Face-painting, balloon art, magic, robotics and more!
Five $1,000 prizes
You could win a cash prize or bill credit!