We received an overwhelming response and closed the survey having met our quota. Thank you to all members who completed the survey!
Most businesses measure their success by their profit. As a not-for-profit cooperative, Tipmont uses a different metric to define our success: your satisfaction. A large part of that satisfaction is offering the right services to meet your needs.
Tipmont has partnered with national research firm Wilkins Research Services (WRS) to conduct the survey. Over the next several weeks, WRS will email and call a random sample of our membership to request participation in a survey. Selected members will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the sender name “WRS.”
The survey will ask Tipmont members for their opinion on the following:
- their current Tipmont internet service,
- the value of their Tipmont internet service
- whether Tipmont should offer additional services, and
- their current internet provider if they aren’t a current Tipmont internet customer.
The survey will take about 15 minutes, and the results will remain anonymous and strictly confidential. All data is for internal use only to improve our offerings and customer experience.
As a thank you, each membership that completes the survey will receive a $5 bill credit.
When completed, the firm will provide Tipmont with a summary of anonymous results representative of our membership. The results will:
- identify where Tipmont excels
- identify improvement opportunities
- help us customize service offerings to meet specific member needs.
Members with questions are encouraged to contact Tipmont member service at 800-726-3953 or email email@example.com.