Want a chance at a $100 Tipmont bill credit? All you have to do is go paperless!
It’s no secret that postage costs are rising. You can help Tipmont keep your bills down by signing up for paperless billing and managing your bills through our SmartHub portal. It’s free, convenient and secure.
Plus, each month, we’ll randomly draw one winner from all Tipmont members enrolled in paperless billing to receive a $100 electric bill credit on their next available bill cycle. (Eligibility is contingent on an account in good standing. One entry per membership per month. One winning entry per membership per year. Winners are notified by email.)
Want to see current and past bills? You can always log in to SmartHub and view those under Billing and Payments. You can also get bill notification emails or text messages by managing your SmartHub notifications.
Sign up today! Here’s how to do it.
SmartHub Desktop Instructions
- Log in to SmartHub. (Need help logging in? Contact us.)
- Select “My Profile” and then “My Information.”
- Select “Update My Paperless Settings” and click the toggle labeled “Paperless: OFF.”
- Click “Yes” to agree to paperless billing.
SmartHub Mobile App Instructions
- Launch the SmartHub app and log in using your email address and password.
- Tap the three-line icon at the upper left to open the menu.
- Tap “Settings.”
- Tap “Paperless Billing.”
- Toggle the account(s) you wish to switch to paperless billing or toggle “Select All Accounts.”
- Tap “Yes” to confirm the change to paperless billing.