Escape your endless scroll through streaming options with movies and series you can watch tonight or plan for later. Need help picking the perfect streaming services? Visit streaming.tipmont.com!
“Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 3,” PG-13: Marvel’s band of galactic misfits brings its story to a close in a thrilling, funny and sometimes tear-jerking trilogy capper. (Disney+, August TBD)
“Nimona,” PG: Eye-popping animation meets a spunky allegory about marginalized people as a shape-shifting creature teams up with a newly knighted warrior to clear his name. (Netflix)
“Paint,” PG-13: Owen Wilson plays a TV painter à la Bob Ross who’s out of touch with the times. Like a PBS version of “Anchorman,” “Paint” has humor that’s … well, dry but very funny. (AMC+, Aug. 4)
- “The Deepest Breath,” PG (Netflix, July 16)
- “Stephen Curry: Underrated,” PG-13 (Apple TV+, July 21)
- “Happiness for Beginners,” PG-13 (Netflix, July 27)
- “The Afterparty”: Season Two: TV-MA (Apple TV+, July 12)
- “The Summer I Turned Pretty”: Season Two: TV-14 (Amazon Prime, July 14)
- “Futurama”: Season 11: TV-14 (Hulu, July 24)
Unless otherwise noted, films or programs are available with subscriptions to the listed streaming service. Dates are subject to change.